Gwk1 87

I'm toying with a WC tomorrow to dump Aguero Sanchez TAA Jota Shaw King and get Sterling Alli Vardy Davies Jimenez Peltier.

After a strong wk1 it seems logical if a tad counterintuitive to wildcard now and press home a strong start.

Sterling coming straight back in and Peps comments re his fitness were a bonus. Sterling is same price as Aguero so seems much better value.

Alli and Davies looked superb and with no new signings look nailed particularly with rumours Rose may leave.

Vardy is best set and forget striker in the game and Maddison looked superb, once fully fit I'm backing Maddison and Vardy to strike up a great partnership.

TAA was poor first game but he's a great pick, but I have Allison and want to reduce my Pool players so I can jump quickly on Mane if he continues to bang.

Jota I like but I want Alli.

So if the 6 changes 3 are better, 2 equal, 1 worse .

Thing is I got the big things right, 3 City 3 Liverpool, and as there aren't any dgws to worry about ( City Spurs meh ) so saving the WC seems pointless, I want to press home my strong start.

My captain will be Salah, as I'm worried about a Jesus start, but let's not go there.

Alli had 2 shots in the box last week and Fulham with their first choice CBs conceded 10. It has all the makings of a goal fest, and Fulham like to attack. My predictions are:

Spurs 4 Fulham 0
City 3 Hudds 0

Anyway, 90% on the wildcard, waiting for tomorrow's press conferences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Threebies